Pan-fried cod on a bed of mozzarella-tomato salad
- 4 x 120g cod portions
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 8 tomatoes, medium-sized
- 2 large balls fresh mozzarella
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 100g rucola (rocket)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- To taste: olive oil, salt and pepper
- Gently heat the olive oil in a frying pan together with the thinly-sliced garlic cloves. Meanwhile, slice the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Select the largest basil leaves, and arrange basil leaves, tomato slices and mozzarella on the plates.
- Toss the rucola leaves in olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and arrange on top of the other salad ingredients.
- Turn up the heat under the frying pan and fry the cod portions, turning once, then place them onto the bed of salad.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and voilà!