Icelandic Fish and Iceland Days in BremerhavenIceland Days (Islandtage) were celebrated in Bremerhaven, Germany from August 29th-September 2nd.
TAC quotas for 2018/2019 follow scientific adviceFor the upcoming fishing year, starting on the 1 September 2018, the cod quota has been increased to 262,000 tons from the ...
Continued Certification of Haddock and Saithe FisheriesGlobal Trust Certification Ltd. has granted continued certification for the Icelandic Haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) and ...
Salted Fish Promotion
- Chef Mikel: The quality of Icelandic bacalao
- Chef Lorenzo - The secret of Icelandic cod
- Salt Fish from Iceland in South Europe2013
- The kitchen
- The village
- The fisherman
- Íslenskur saltfiskur sækir fram í Suður Evrópu
- Í Portúgal er lífið líka saltfiskur
- Kynning á saltfiskafurðum hafin á Spáni
- Íslenskar saltfiskafurðir kynntar á Seafood Barcelona
- Samningur um saltfiskinn undirritaður
- Bacalao de Islandia: LA COCINA
- Bacalao de Islandia: EL PESCADOR
- Bacalao de Islandia: EL TRABAJADOR
- Bacalao de Islandia: EL PUEBLO
- A aldeia
- Islande, Pêche Responsable
FIND SUPPLIERSCertified Suppliers
Find a supplier of Icelandic cod that has the Chain of Custody Certificate.