Oven baked redfish with barley & yogurt
- 800g Redfish fillet with out skin
- 120g Butter
- 2 Lemon (for jus)
- 80g Barley
- 320ml Water
- 300g Yogurt
- 100g Greek yogurt
- 3g Chives
- 1g Dill
- 5g Parsley
- 1g Mint
- 2g Tarragon
- Lemon zest of half lemon
- Sea salt
- Boil the barley in water with little sea salt. When the barley is cooked, chill it in fridge.
- When the barley is cold mix it with the yogurt. Chop all the herbs and add in the barley, lemon zest. Season with little sea salt.
- Place baking paper on an oven tray. Cut the redfish in 100gr pieces and lay them on the tray. Season with sea salt place butter on top of the fish and bake in oven at 160C for 8-10 min.
- When the ocean perch is cooked, add lemon jus on the fish and deglaze the fish with the jus from the tray.
- Serve the redfish with the chilled yogurt barley. Add some herbs on the fish if you want.