Oven baked Red fish with potatoes and brown butter sauce
- 800g Redfish with out skin
- 120g Red grapes seedless
- 80g Almonds with skin
- 300g New potato’s
- 20g Dill
- 150g Butter
- 50ml Cream
- 50ml White wine
- Oil, salt, lemon, garlic
- Dehydrate grapes in an oven at 90°c for 1hour with 5g salt, 5ml oil, 10g sugar and 10ml apple vinegar.
- Place the redfish in an oven tray and season with oil, salt, chopped garlic. Bake in a oven for 8-9min at 160°c.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 25-30mín or when ready cooked. Then dress with chopped dill, oil and garlic.
- But butter in a pan and brown with almonds take of the heat when u smell the noisette aroma from the pan. Remove the almond and let the butter cool down.
- Boil white wine and cream together for 1min and then whisk in the noisette(browned) butter.
- Season with lemon juice and salt. Serve in a tray with potatoes, grapes, almonds and noisette sauce.