Grilled red fish with chili and spring onions
- 700g Fillets of red fish
- 16 Spring onions
- ½ Chili
- ¼ Coriander
- 1 Shallot onion
- 1 Lemon
- 50g Capers
- 1 Garlic glove
- 50ml Rapeseed oil
- Salt, oil
- Redfish fillets are scaled and seasoned with salt and oil. Lemons cut in slices.
- Grill the fish on the skin side for 2-3min and for 1-2min on the other side.
- Grill lemon slices, spring onions and the chili for 2-3min.
- Chili dressing is made with chopped grilled chili, shallot, garlic, coriander and zest of the lemon add the rapeseed oil and season with lemon juice.
- Serve the dressing on top of the redfish with the sping onions.