Cod loins with anchovy-egg sauce
- 400g cod
- 1 dl olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 50g anchovy fillets
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- ½ a red onion
- 1 tbsp capers
- 3 dl olive oil
- ground pepper
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan. Cut the cod into four equal portions and fry in the oil for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Cut the onion into small cubes, and in another pan gently heat (sweat) over a low heat in olive oil until the onion is softened.
- Finely chop the hard-boiled eggs and add to the onion.
- Cut the anchovies into small pieces and add to the onion and egg in the pan.
- Add the capers, and a little more olive oil if necessary, and bring to the boil, then remove immediately from the heat.
- Arrange the cod portions on the plates, and pour the souce over the fish.