Confit of cod with rucola
- 500g cod loins
- black pepper
- zest of ½ a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- sprig of fresh thyme
- extra virgin olive oil
- 60g rucola (rocket)
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Season the cod loins with salt, pepper and the zest of half a lemon. Leave for a few minutes.
- Heat the sliced garlic and thyme in a little oil over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat and add the cod.
- Place the lid on the pan and leave for ten minutes, or until the flesh of the cod is white and opaque.
- Remove the cod from the pan, and flake.
- Rinse the rucola leaves in cold water, and pat dry. Season with olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Arrange the flaked cod and rucola salad on plates, and serve.