Brussels Seafood Expo 23-25 AprilWe like to welcome visitors and distributors of seafood products from Iceland to meet with us in Hall 6, booth #834.
Continued Certification GrantedIcelandic Cod Fisheries have been granted continued certification by Global Trust Certification.
French version of video availableThe video about Iceland Responsible Fisheries is now aviailable in French: Islande, Pêche Responsable.
Stakeholders in the Icelandic cod fisheries value chain can apply for Chain of Custody Certification from the independent Certification Body.
MediaIceland Responsible Fisheries - From Generation to Generation
The fishing industry has always been important to Icelanders and one of the main pillars of the Icelandic economy. Sustainable harvesting of the ocean’s resources is a natural demand ...
- Monthly wage index in April 2013 is.. / statice.is
- Unemployment 6.6% in April / statice.is
- Value of catch 30.2 billion ISK in .. / statice.is
- The building cost index down by 0.3.. / statice.is
- More than one-half of staff in pre-.. / statice.is
- Women 24% of chairmen / statice.is
- Total catch increased by 19.9% in A.. / statice.is