Revision of IRFM Chain of Custody Standard - 60 days comment periodIceland Responsible Fisheries Foundation (IRFF), on behalf of its members and the fishing community of Iceland, is pleased ...
Good show in Brussels this yearIceland Responsible Fisheries (IRF) took part at the Seafood Expo Global in Brussel 25-27 April. Many people showed up at ...
Iceland is now on the Michelin star mapDILL restaurant in Reykjavik is Iceland's very first restaurant to be awarded Michelin star. In addition to awarding the ...
Salted Fish Promotion
- Chef Mikel: The quality of Icelandic bacalao
- Chef Lorenzo - The secret of Icelandic cod
- Salt Fish from Iceland in South Europe2013
- The kitchen
- The village
- The fisherman
- Íslenskur saltfiskur sækir fram í Suður Evrópu
- Í Portúgal er lífið líka saltfiskur
- Kynning á saltfiskafurðum hafin á Spáni
- Íslenskar saltfiskafurðir kynntar á Seafood Barcelona
- Samningur um saltfiskinn undirritaður
- Bacalao de Islandia: LA COCINA
- Bacalao de Islandia: EL PESCADOR
- Bacalao de Islandia: EL TRABAJADOR
- Bacalao de Islandia: EL PUEBLO
- A aldeia
- Islande, Pêche Responsable
Icelandic Fisheries Exhibition
FIND SUPPLIERSCertified Suppliers
Find a supplier of Icelandic cod that has the Chain of Custody Certificate.