Icelandic Bacalao in Spain and PortugalIcelandic companies producing and selling salted fish products have joined together in a market initiative that promotes the ...
Icelandic haddock and saithe fisheries certifiedThe certification that confirms responsible fisheries management and good treatment of marine resources, serves to promote ...
Iceland participates in Seafood Barcelona 22-24 OctoberIcelandic companies producing and selling salted fish products have joined together in promoting the quality of products ...
MediaIceland Responsible Fisheries - From Generation to Generation
The fishing industry has always been important to Icelanders and one of the main pillars of the Icelandic economy. Sustainable harvesting of the ocean’s resources is a natural demand ...
- Profitability in fishing and fish p.. / statice.is
- The government deficit 2.4 billions.. / statice.is
- GDP increased by 3.1% for the first.. / statice.is
- Wage index in 3rd quarter 2013 / statice.is
- Almost 12,300 million ISK surplus o.. / statice.is
- Overnight stays in hotels increased.. / statice.is
- Fewer students attended upper secon.. / statice.is