6th World Fisheries Congress
maí 07 - maí 11
The World Council of Fisheries Societies is a non-profit, nongovernmental organisation. The main aim of the Council is to promote international cooperation in fisheries science, conservation and management by encouraging and promoting sustainable management practices, excellence in fisheries research and the wise use of fishery resources. One important way in which the Council seeks to achieve these ends is through the organisation of a major World Fisheries Congress every 4 years.
The 6th WFC will be held 7-11 of May 2012 in Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Edinburgh, Scotland. The theme is Sustainable Fisheries in a Changing World.
Among speakers are Klara Jakobsdóttir from Marine Research Institute in Iceland, Sarah Helyar from Matis, Reykjavik, Iceland, and Nigel Edwards from Icelandic Group, Grimsby, UK.
- nóv. 02 - nóv. 04QingdaoChina Fisheries & Seafood Expo 2016
- nóv. 09MontrealTrade Event in Montreal
- nóv. 24 - nóv. 25ReykjavikSeafood Conference
- mar. 19 - mar. 21BostonBoston 2017
- apr. 25 - apr. 27BrusselsBrussels 2017
- sep. 10 - sep. 13ReykjavikWSC 2017 in Reykjavik
- sep. 13 - sep. 15KópavogurIcelandic Fisheries Exhibition